Under the 8th Medium-term Business Plan, with the Group's management concept of "The 3rd Stage Towards a 100-year Company-Establishing a solid business foundation that leads to sustainable growth," we will address the following two key issues towards achieving the goal of enhancing our corporate value while keeping ESG management in mind and emphasizing the establishment of a business management system that is suitable for the era of globalization and further efforts to ensure thorough compliance as a foundation.
1."Invest into Growth Drivers"
- In response to the movement of DX (Digital Transformation), promote digitization and IT in each business field.
- Solid strategic investments in growth drivers such as software assets, IoT, and AI, etc.
- Continue to invest in venture and/or start-up companies and engage in M&A to build the sixth core business.
2."Absolute Competitive Edge"
- Each business division and group company shall grasp their strengths using the SWOT analysis method and invest accordingly as in ① to further strengthen their advantages.
- Through synergistic effects of the strengths revealed above, further enhance the competitive advantage.
- Promote deepening and expanding the customer base.
- Enhance product lineup which are in line with market trends.
The target of the 8th Medium-term Business Plan is the achievement of the "AVERAGE 12% in the 3KPIs."
- Operating profit ratio (OPR): Achieve at least 13%
- Cash conversion cycle (CCC): Shorten by at least 12%
- Return on equity (ROE): Achieve at least 11%
The 8th Medium-Term Business Plan
|Operating profit Ratio||6.4%||‐||11.2%||‐||13.2%||‐|
|Net income attributable to owners of the parent company||6,100||-42.3%||10,000||63.9%||13,000||30.0%|
*(In million yen)